Welcome to Careeraptitudetest
Why Career Aptitude Test is right for you :
Career is a major part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. - Steve Jobs
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life or living the result of other people’s thinking.
It is important to understand yourself and leverage what you're great at, to build a career that is both meaningful and rewarding.
You are deciding between numbers of favourable subjects and need help to sort through them successfully.
“Gain Clarity” to finally make the perfect career choice, based on your authentic talents, skills, values, beliefs and visions.
Psychometric analysis helps you identify the career that lets you leverage your strengths and tendencies more fully, brainstorm professions where you can make use of your natural growth-oriented interests and skills.
Career Aptitude tests, psychometric questionnaires and algorithmic assessments are proven methods for assessing critical qualities for stream selection, career selection or career change. These right questions identify your special talents, capabilities and potentials while making a thorough assessment of what stream you can preserve in order to lead a happy and fulfilled work life.
- Personality Mapping designed to gain greater awareness and insight into your behavior, needs and your way of thinking and reasoning. You need to understand yourself much more deeply in order to make the right career choice
- Orientation Style Test tailored for brainstorming and exploration process to build an intimate relationship with yourself and figure out what you're truly capable of.
- Aptitude Mapping assesses your capacity for logical reasoning, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, your ability to understand situations and solve problems. They are closely correlated with IQ tests.
- Motivation Test maps your values, dream and visions, identifying key factors that motivate you like money, recognition, creativity, challenge, freedom, stability and leadership. Discover exactly what you want in your work life, and the talents and skills you love to draw on, then connect the dots to zero on the most suitable career.
- Interest Test helps you explore avenues so that you can differentiate between passions that can be best described as “hobbies” vs. real-life directions that fit with your priorities, and needs. It evaluates whether you are prepared to invest 100% in your interest or you are making any erroneous assumption about yourself.
- Scientific Assessment of your work personality to discover the right career path
- Make better career decisions that fit well with who you really are
- Enhance your personal brand – Do what you Love
- Plan more S.M.A.R.T (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely) goals
- Save time and money
Our Happy Students